Is it Time to Move?
Most people dread the thought of moving, yet those same people love it when they move.
Why? Most likely it’s emotional attachment and nostalgia for a beloved home. It’s
understandable, but yet a home that just doesn’t fit your needs any longer can make even the
most loved home uncomfortable. Are you wondering if it’s time to move? Here are 6 telltale signs that you should consider putting the “for sale” sign up in your front yard:
1. Your Home is Too Small – One of the most common signs is that you’ve outgrown your
2. Your Home is Too Large – Life changes! Empty nesters often find the home too large
and it’s maintenance too much when they finally have time to travel and relax.
3. Your Home is Too Expensive – Are you spending all your extra cash making repairs or do
you want major upgrades to suit your lifestyle?
4. The Neighborhood is Losing Value – Neighborhoods do change over time, if yours is
declining consider a move.
5. Changing the Weather – Have you finally tired of shoveling snow? A move to a warmer
state could be the right move.
6. Change is Good – The last great reason to move is to try something new. Different style
or location-if the home isn’t making you happy any longer, time to move.
« Previous Post: Top 7 Winter DIY Projects